At Your Choice Fire & Security, we provide a flexible and personal service.
We work in partnership with our customers to create maintenance plans to suit their specific requirements.
Whether this means structured KPI’s, metrics, tiered response levels with 24/7 call outs, out of hours monitoring or simple periodic maintenance and compliance we have every option covered.
The right level of service and maintenance is vital to ensure that you have a fully functioning and dependable Fire and Security system on site. It is of the utmost importance that your system continues to work when you need it to and having the correct maintenance agreement in place is the best way to achieve this. In addition, it is typically a legal requirement that you have your systems maintained.
Your Choice Fire and Security are experts in maintaining both existing and new system and our flexible maintenance package offer you a complaint service plan at the right level for your needs.
Our service plans cover you:
24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
- 24-hour support from our Service Department.
- 24-hour Service Engineer callout.
- Round the clock assistance
- Realtime System Checks
Flexible Maintenance Packages
- Variable service levels to fit the specific requirements of your business.
- Bronze Maintenance – Basic service package that meets the minimum legal requirements for your system with physical service visits and access to remote technical support
- Silver Maintenance – Intermediate service package that includes all the requirements of our Bronze Package but also includes callouts.
- Gold Maintenance – Our Comprehensive Package building on our Silver Package by offering complete peace of mind with callouts and replacement parts included.
- We can look at your individual systems or design a maintenance package for your entire fire and security portfolio across multiple sites.
Call one of our experts today to discuss your maintenance requirements on 01977 277 242