WHO NEEDS A FIRE RISK ASSESSMENT?
If you are responsible for a building, it is vital that you take all possible precautions to reduce the risk of fire;
IT SAVES LIVES
IT IS YOUR LEGAL DUTY
IT MAKES GOOD BUSINESS SENSE
WHAT IS A FIRE RISK ASSESSMENT?
In short it is a very thorough look at your premises and the people who use the from a fire prevention point of view.
WHY DO IT?
Simple – IT IS A LEGAL REQUIREMENT!
If you are responsible for a building, for example an employer, or a landlord of an HMO (Houses in Multiple Occupation) you need to complete a Fire Risk Assessment. In the unfortunate situation where there is a fire and you have not met your legal duties to keep people safe, you could be fined or even spend time in prison.
YOUR CHOICE FIRE & SECURITY IS HERE TO HELP
From the smallest firms to the most complex of premises and businesses we can work with you on a wide range of tasks. We carry out fire risk assessments to the PA579 format which provides a clear action plan for what is needed to comply with the Fire Safety Order. We provide 12 months FREE fire safety advice as well as the necessary legal documentation and paperwork required for compliance.
This is too serious to leave to chance Your Choice Fire & Security guide you through the process to keep you safe, legal and informed.
- Our Fire Risk Assessors are BAFE SP205 Accredited Fire Risk Assessors
- Our Fire Risk Assessors carry out a full physical inspection of our building/s
- Our Fire Risk Assessors evaluate all the potential fire hazards
- Our Fire Risk Assessors assess and likely fire incidents and potential consequences
- Our Fire Risk Assessors carry out a fire safety management review
- Our Fire Risk Assessors give you guidance on any practical improvements which need making
Keeping you safe and compliant – it’s what we do.